ionCube Loader Wizard
Deprecated: preg_match(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($subject) of type string is deprecated in /home/jfxdubth/public_html/loader.php on line 975
Deprecated: preg_match(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($subject) of type string is deprecated in /home/jfxdubth/public_html/loader.php on line 987
Please note that the following problems currently exist with the ionCube Loader installation:
- It appears that you are not be able to create your own ini files on your shared server.
You will need to ask your server administrator to install the ionCube Loader for you.
- It appears that multiple zend_extension lines for the ionCube Loader have been included in the configuration file, /home/jfxdubth/public_html/php.ini.
To use files that have been protected by the ionCube PHP Encoder, a component called the ionCube Loader must be installed.
On your shared server, the Loader should be installed using a
php.ini configuration file. (Please click here if you are not on a shared server.)
It appears that you cannot install the ionCube Loader using the
php.ini file. Your server provider or system administrator should be able to perform the installation for you. Please refer them to the following instructions.
- Download one of the following archives of Loaders for Linux x86-64:
- Transfer the Loaders to your web server and install in
- Save this 00-ioncube.ini file and put it in your ini files directory,
- Restart the server software.
- When the server software has restarted, click here to test the Loader.